Using the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce Logos and Icons
As a member in good standing we encourage you to use our logo on your website, your printed materials and any other promotional and marketing materials that are appropriate.
Conditions of Use
1. The logo and icons must not be changed in any way - distorted, separated or changed in color (with the excption of black and white usage).
2. Please ensure the logo is of a size to be readable.
3. Place the logo on a white background.
4. The placment on a printed document is prefered to be either on the top right corner or the bottom right corner. We prefer that the logo has space around it and is not obstructed by other graphics or overlays.
5. The logo may not be used with wording that would indicate endorsement. The correct usage would be " A proud member of". An incorrect usage would be "Endorsed by" or "An invitation from"
Below are the links for the logos and icons.
If you need something other than this please contact us.