Lunch & Learn - EDUCATION SERIES
TUESDAY OCTOBER 29th
Learn more about Dr. Matt here on Facebook or here on Instagram.
A light lunch and refreshments will be provided by Pita Pit Georgetown.
Dr Matt will share with you:
- Learn 2 daily habits you can do now to help increase your reach and get your message out there
- Leave with a plan knowing how to interact (make posts) and when to do it
- Understand why your past efforts haven't translated into any new potential customers
- 3 Strategic ideas so that you can do all your marketing from the comfort of your sofa
- Learn which platform (i.e. Facebook, Instagram, etc.) is best for your business
This event is open to Halton Hills Chamber Members at no charge included with membership; guests are welcome at a cost of $10+hst.
Register for this session and join us for a Pita Pit lunch from our local sponsor included for taking time to be here.
If you have any questions, please contact us at 905-877-7119 or email Amy Sykes at email@example.com
About our speaker: Sophie Godon has been noticing typos and other mistakes as far back as she can remember, either in French or in English. Fluently bilingual for over 40 years, she has been translating and proofreading for large corporations for 23 of the past 26 years. She now runs her own business, helping her clients communicate clearly and mistake free in English or French, or both.
Learn more about Sophie click here