Board of Directors Nominations are Now Open!
In accordance with the Bylaws of the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce, nominations are now open for our Board of Directors. A Director of the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce must be committed to leadership and is expected to perform specific duties within the business community.
- You MUST completely read and understand the Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors Nomination Package.
- The completed nomination forms with your picture must be received by the Halton Hills Chamber email prior to 5:00 PM on Tuesday, August 8th to be considered by the Nomination Committee (part of the Governance Committee).
- Nomination Forms will be reviewed by the Nomination Committee and you will be contacted by a member of the committee.
- The Nomination Committee will complete their review and make recommendations in accordance with Halton Hills Chamber of Commerce.
- Recommendations will be made to the Board of Directors on August 17th, 2023, and the chosen nominees chosen will be asked to attend the Annual General Meeting on September 12th at 8:45am. The location will be in Georgetown.
Expression of Interest Form
Part of the election process is the development of a candidate profile to be included in the election package which is sent to the membership. Your assistance is required in completing the section below with the necessary information. It may be subject to light editing.