Travel to Tuscany with Us!
A Tuscan Adventure Awaits: Join Our Exclusive Chamber Trip and Discover Italy’s Treasures!
Embark on an unforgettable journey with us to the heartland of Italy; the Tuscany Region. Departing October 26, 2024, this exclusive Chamber trip offers a unique opportunity to discover Italy's breathtaking landscapes and rich cultural heritage alongside a community of fellow travel enthusiasts. By travelling with the Chamber, you'll enjoy the added benefit of significant cost savings.
This is more than just a trip; it's a chance to forge lasting friendships and collect memories that will last a lifetime. Our attractively priced package covers your airfare and provides comfortable accommodations in superior-level hotels on a double occupancy basis. Each day starts with a delightful breakfast, setting the stage for exciting excursions and a host of other inclusive experiences.
For detailed information and to view our carefully curated itinerary, please visit our travel website. Don't let this opportunity pass you by – join us and immerse yourself in the magic of Tuscany!
- 07 nights of accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Daily international breakfast buffet
- Travel Assistant throughout the tour
- Private coach transfer from Florence airport to your hotel in Montecatini
- Welcome 3-course dinner at the hotel, ½ water and ¼ wine included (Day 2)
- FD private coach hire for Lucca and Borgo a Mozzano
- 2-hours private walking tour in Lucca with local licensed guide
- Visit to a winery with wine tasting
- Return train ride to Florence
- 3-hours private walking tour in Florence and Accademia with local licensed guide
- Admission to the Accademia Gallery
- GUIDED TOUR in Montecatini
- FD private coach hire for Pisa
- 2-hours private walking tour in Pisa with local licensed guide
- Admission to the Dome and Baptistery in Pisa
- Visit to a farmhouse and cooking lesson with typical Tuscan recipes following with dinner including wine
- FD private coach hire for San Gimignano
- 2-hours private walking tour in San Gimignano with local licensed guide
- Visit to a cheese producer with Pecorino and local products tasting
- Typical dinner at a farmhouse with Tuscan products and wine
- Private coach transfer to Florence airport
- Headsets throughout your trip
- International round trip flights from Toronto